- Pour half of Kwik meal pancake mix into a large mixing bowl, add two eggs and half -liter of water and mix vigorously , stir to thicken.
- Scoop kwik meal at recommended tablespoon size, mix into a large mixing bowl. Add
water or milk to achieve thickness (light or thick) and mix vigorously.
- Heat a frying pan on stove.
- Pour a tea spoon full of oil and turn oil in the pan to cover all areas.
- Scoop one ladle of kwik meal pancake mix into the pan.
- Turn the pancake mix after a minute.
- Now Kwik meal PANCAKE is ready.